Thursday, July 15, 2010

_My Inspiration In Life_

_"INSPIRATION" is one of the best thing that we need. They help us to build our confidence,perseverance in all aspects like in study,lovelife,plan in future,decision in lilfe and etc...for me, they are important because they help me to complete my everyday with a smile :)

._.My Friends._.

_My friends is one of my "INSPIRATION" because they help me to smile everyday when i am weak,sad,hopeless, they help me to face it, they are willing to listen to my problems regarding in school,lovelife, family and give they're advise as good as they can.My friends are always in my side in goodtimes and bad times. I remember the time when i opened up my problem about my family they give a good solution regarding this. i dont want to ignore all of their advises because i know that there is a good result to all of their advises instead i used it to overcome on it. that's why my FRIENDS include to my "INSPIRATION IN LIFE".




_another inspiration of mine is my kind,hardworking,understanding father Rudy Lachica. when my mom died because of cancer in esophagus he is the one who stand as our mother.. he do all things that the mother does. i know that it is not easy for him to do but he do his best and we really appreciate all his done for us.., he said that "wag tayong maghihiwa-hiwalay mahal na mahal ko kayo" that word is always keep in my mind. i always challenge my self that someday i will be like him. MAHAL NA MAHAL KO ANG PAPA KO...at alam ko na higit pa dun ang pagmamahal niya sa amin.






_God always protect me,guide me through all my life he always told me the right decision i made in my life.., he always prove to me that life is beautiful, he teach me how to be good to others, he makes me realize that life is great. that's why i love him with all my heart. God is my inspiration because without him Im nothing.. He is my Boss !!God thank you for all of your love, care to all of us thank you for giving a beautiful life, Thank you for the strength, for my family, for my friends,loveone's and for me.. Thank you very much!! Ilove you!!!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Glen,

    Keep up the great posts. You guys inspire us every weekend!

    ReplyDelete